At Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015, Terry Grant smashed his own record for driving one mile on two wheels from Rimstock Plc, setting the record in his Nissan Juke RS Nismo. Clearly not recommended for those less qualified and as experienced as Terry!
- Do not assume that the rim profile size indicates suitability of wheel use
- Do not assume that the tyre listed in this guide is of an adequate load rating for the application. The tyre sizes listed in this guide are only suggestions, and it is the responsibility of the person fitting the tyres to ensure their suitability.
- Do not assume that the wheel will fit the vehicle without any foul problems
- Do not under any circumstances, mix different types of wheel fixings, as this may damage the wheel and result in the wheel becoming loose
- Do not assemble the wheel on stretched, damaged, or worn studs
- Do not fully tighten one nut, whilst others are still loose
- Do not use air impact tools for final nut/bolt tightening. Over tighten wheel nuts/bolts by using extensions on wheel nut spanners or spiders.
- Do not assume that the tyre pressures that are stated in the vehicle manufacturers handbook are correct for the profile of the tyre that you are fitting.
- Do not weld or attempt to repair damaged or distorted wheels
If you have any questions regarding your fitment, our wheel range,