Rimstock Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us, will be processed by us and is part of our Terms and Conditions.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by completing an email registration form on our site. This includes information provided to register for any competitions, or exclusive offers, or subscribing to a newsletter service
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
- Cookies - We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Where we store your personal data
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and GDPR. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is however not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To inform you of any exclusive offers or competitions or promotions that we are running on our website
We will not rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals unless you have given us your permission
How to unsubscribe
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of your newsletter.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR.